Well, it’s almost time folks.
SADIE, the World’s Greatest Christmas Break LDS Romantic Suspense Novel, was released on 11-11-11. That means as of Sunday, it will be exactly ONE year ago that I went from a girl with too many voices in her head, to a published author!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!!
To celebrate this momentous occasion (okay, I’m fully aware that nobody cares but me, but still…) I’m giving away an autographed, personalized copy of SADIE.
To enter to WIN, you must:
- Promise to love the book. Or at the very least you must really, really, really, really like it. After all, it’s the World’s Greatest Christmas Break LDS Romantic Suspense Novel. :)
- Live in the US. (Sorry. Shipping issues.)
- Fill out the form below so I know you’re interested.
- ENTER by November 19th. That gives you a little more than a week to enter.
- That’s it. However…If you want EXTRA chances to win, spread the news about this book birthday contest on facebook, twitter, or your blog (1 extra entry per mention). But you kinda have to tell me if you’ve spread the word, so I can put your name in extra times. (Why does that make me think about Hunger Games–yikes! This is a much happier reason to have your name entered multiple times, so don’t be expecting extra food rations, ’cause it’s not happening.) It’s easy to share this contest with the buttons at the bottom of this post. Just drop me a note in either the comments here, or in an email here to let me know.
Here’s the synopsis:
Read more about Sadie (and watch a couple videos) here.
Okay, now you really want it, right? And don’t forget, if you already own a copy, it will make an awesome Christmas gift. See…look how happy the ladies are.
Alrighty. Are you ready? Setty?
Leave a comment or ask questions here.
12 thoughts on “SADIE’s Book Birthday Giveaway”
Ha ha! I loved the pictures. They made me laugh. Sickness comes in handy at times. Congrats on your 1 year mark. I’m excited for the next book.
Thanks. I had a little too much fun, as I’m sure you can tell. It’s hard to believe it’s been a year. Time flies, eh? I really, really need to finish the next book. I’m close. Thanks!!!
YES PLEASE!!! :) I’ve been dying to read it – PS, you’re post made me giggle – thanks for that! :)
Yay! — PS I’m glad you laughed. I think sometimes I scare people with my attempts at humor. :)
Lol :) You’re better at it than me – I have to constantly remind myself that sarcasm doesn’t read well in print – I have had too many people take me seriously (a scary reality!).. but I notice that because I write that way, I often times read that way too and animate others’ words whether they wanted them to be or not! ;)
I know what you mean! I expect sarcasm when I read, which is sometimes not a good thing. Some people are serious and mean exactly what they say. :) I try to put disclaimers on my sites, letting people know I’m rarely serious. The sideways smileys sometimes help. (I noticed you used two. Haha.)
Ha! That’s awesome. I use them all the time I swear! Well, look for Brandon in church tomorrow – he’s on a flight to MI right now and is looking forward to seeing some poeple! I have to admit I’m jealous, but happy he’ll be able to catch up a bit! :D
He is? Awesome. I’ll make sure to say hi. We miss you guys!!! When are you coming back? I know you’re having a ball down south, but we have a long, dark, dreary winter coming up. We could use some Hooley Sunshine. :)
That is awesome how the book totally pops right out of that cake – hehe! Thanks for doing the giveaway. *fingerscrossed* ;)
Yeah, I have to get me one of those cakes (or a life). :) Hope you win!
I shared on Facebook, Twitter and my blog. Thanks!
Thank YOU for sharing! I got you down four times. :)