Well, it’s almost time folks.
SADIE, the World’s Greatest Christmas Break LDS Romantic Suspense Novel, was released on 11-11-11. That means as of Sunday, it will be exactly ONE year ago that I went from a girl with too many voices in her head, to a published author!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!!
To celebrate this momentous occasion (okay, I’m fully aware that nobody cares but me, but still…) I’m giving away an autographed, personalized copy of SADIE.
To enter to WIN, you must:
- Promise to love the book. Or at the very least you must really, really, really, really like it. After all, it’s the World’s Greatest Christmas Break LDS Romantic Suspense Novel. :)
- Live in the US. (Sorry. Shipping issues.)
- Fill out the form below so I know you’re interested.
- ENTER by November 19th. That gives you a little more than a week to enter.
- That’s it. However…If you want EXTRA chances to win, spread the news about this book birthday contest on facebook, twitter, or your blog (1 extra entry per mention). But you kinda have to tell me if you’ve spread the word, so I can put your name in extra times. (Why does that make me think about Hunger Games–yikes! This is a much happier reason to have your name entered multiple times, so don’t be expecting extra food rations, ’cause it’s not happening.) It’s easy to share this contest with the buttons at the bottom of this post. Just drop me a note in either the comments here, or in an email here to let me know.
Here’s the synopsis:
Read more about Sadie (and watch a couple videos) here.
Okay, now you really want it, right? And don’t forget, if you already own a copy, it will make an awesome Christmas gift. See…look how happy the ladies are.
Alrighty. Are you ready? Setty?
Leave a comment or ask questions here.