I’m soooo excited for MARCH BOOK MADNESS! Some amazingly talented people have agreed to share their thoughts with us, and I know I’m going to learn a ton!
HERE’S THE SCHEDULE:
- Tue, Mar 5: Weeding Your Words, by Charissa Stastny
- Wed, Mar 6: Know Your Audience–Even the Subtle One, by Cindy Piper
- Thu, Mar 7: Beating a Dead Horse, by Julie L Casey
- Tue, Mar 12: Why Everyone Should Be a Writer, by Sharon Belknap
- Wed, Mar 13: Reading in the Digital Age, by JoLynne Lyon
- Thu, Mar 14: The Art of Accepting Criticism, by Mary Bateman-Mercado
- Tue, Mar 19: Pinterested in Books, by Sarah Belliston
- Wed, Mar 20: The Power of Storytelling, by Christopher Rosche
- Thu, Mar 21: Never Pity the Adverb, by Anthony Mercado
- Tue, Mar 26: Creating Flawed but Likeable Characters, by A.L. Sowards
- Wed, Mar 27: Priorities and Choices for Writers, by Braden Bell
- Thu, Mar 28: Premise vs Plot – Which Do You Have? by Janice Hardy
MARCH BOOK MADNESS starts Tuesday, March 5 with Charissa Stastny, discussing how to weed out those pesky words.
See you then!!!
PS) Here’s a picture of a cake we got yesterday. Yes, that’s a cake. Amazing, right?