I’m soooo excited for MARCH BOOK MADNESS! Some amazingly talented people have agreed to share their thoughts with us, and I know I’m going to learn a ton!
HERE’S THE SCHEDULE:
- Tue, Mar 5: Weeding Your Words, by Charissa Stastny
- Wed, Mar 6: Know Your Audience–Even the Subtle One, by Cindy Piper
- Thu, Mar 7: Beating a Dead Horse, by Julie L Casey
- Tue, Mar 12: Why Everyone Should Be a Writer, by Sharon Belknap
- Wed, Mar 13: Reading in the Digital Age, by JoLynne Lyon
- Thu, Mar 14: The Art of Accepting Criticism, by Mary Bateman-Mercado
- Tue, Mar 19: Pinterested in Books, by Sarah Belliston
- Wed, Mar 20: The Power of Storytelling, by Christopher Rosche
- Thu, Mar 21: Never Pity the Adverb, by Anthony Mercado
- Tue, Mar 26: Creating Flawed but Likeable Characters, by A.L. Sowards
- Wed, Mar 27: Priorities and Choices for Writers, by Braden Bell
- Thu, Mar 28: Premise vs Plot – Which Do You Have? by Janice Hardy
MARCH BOOK MADNESS starts Tuesday, March 5 with Charissa Stastny, discussing how to weed out those pesky words.
See you then!!!
PS) Here’s a picture of a cake we got yesterday. Yes, that’s a cake. Amazing, right?
2 thoughts on “March Book Madness Is Going To Be Awesome!!!”
Yea for March madness. That cake is amazing. I’m in awe of people who are so creative like that with food. I’m too impatient to do that kind of stuff.
Thanks again for contributing! We took six pictures of the cake. It was tempting not to cut it because it was so perfect. She’s made other amazing stuff like the Detroit Tigers baseball field and stuff like that. She’s an artist, for sure. I can’t get my regular handwriting to look as good as her frosting handwriting. Amazing.