Are you guys ready for another amazing March Book Madness this year? Me, too!!!
Here’s the schedule:
- Tues, Mar 4: Danyelle Ferguson — Our Connection to Book Covers & Characters Within
- Wed, Mar 5: Gerald N. Lund — Four Essential Elements of Good Writing
- Thur, Mar 6: JoLynne Lyon — Welcome to Niche-land!
- Tues, Mar 11: Tricia Pease — Developing Plot and Character Together
- Wed, Mar 12: Sarah Belliston — Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson
- Thur, Mar 13: A.L. Sowards — Using Repetition To Improve Your Writing
- Tues, Mar 18: Charity Bradford — Getting the Most Out of Your Critique Group
- Wed, Mar 19: Christopher Rosche — Using Moral Themes
- Thur, Mar 20: Chantele Sedgwick — Querying, the Method to the Madness
- Tues, March 25: Charissa Stastny — Creating Context Clues
- Wed, Mar 26: Janice Hardy — 6 Places to Find Novel Ideas
- Thur, Mar 27: Braden Bell — Finding the Line Between Moral and Moralistic
12 Authors = 12 writing perspectives
Make sure to check back for our first post Tuesday by the talented, sweet, and funny Danyelle Ferguson.
While you’re waiting, check out last year’s March Book Madness.